Friday, February 18, 2011

HOME

A home that I can call my own.

This is what I'm dreaming for, to have my own house, and of course, with my wife and my future children's also there. If ever I will be given a chance to design my future house, i will make sure that its not going to be a simple one, I really like the house wherein you can relax anywhere you want. You'll gonna love to stay in every part of it. I imagine my house with a big garden on the yard, watching my kids playing on the window with a beautiful Blinds attached. Watching my wife cutting some petals on the Roses, doing her stuff and watching our kids playing.

Oh men, I am really hoping that I can have our own house in reality so that we can live happy ever after. I know, God is there to answer our prayers but still I'm the one who needs to step up and face all the hindrance that may eventually resulted to unexpected result. God is good all the time that's why I am confident in everything that I do.

PS. mali mali ang grammar ko, wag na kayo, di naman maselan yung nagpapareview. lol.

3 comments:

paolotte said...

emdee.. give me a call if you are interested in finding a home of your own...

attend na kayo ng tripping ni wife-y para mas ma motivate ka... :)

Unknown said...

Have faith! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I just want to say that it was a nice reading material. I hope you come out with more interesting posts, because I bookmarked your website. All the best.
Physical therapists

back pain rehab