Friday, February 18, 2011

The Logo Creator

Since last week, I encountered too many problems on my PC, though some of them can easily troubleshoot on your own but the others are not and will be needing a real IT knowledge to correct the problem. I was trying to look for different solutions that I might be use around the web just to make sure that I can do troubleshooting on my own.

One of the issue's prompted is like this,

Every time i execute The Logo Creator application, the error above always appear and it cause to stop the application and not run properly, I do read forums around the net regarding this issue but until now, no one knows how to solve the problem.

Im very disappointed because I badly needed these application to make some logos designs for me to used in different contest and blog post.

Is there anyone can help me? please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it,especially into interesting articles you share here. Thankyou very much and keep up the good work.
neck pain exercises

Chiro rehab