Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Make Today Count

I'm currently reading the book "Make today count" by John C. Maxwell.

Even though I'm not a book lover type of person, I got some interest on this one because my wife gave this to me. You know, i don't wanna hurt her feelings. LOL.

Though this post is not a book review or whatsoever, I just want you to know that this book is worth every penny you spend for buying it. Really. And even if my eyes badly needed an eyewear while reading this obra, I can't stop myself reading this one. Promise.

The PLOT:

According to the author,

How can you know if you're making the most of today so you can have better tomorrow?
He shows how making twelve life-impacting decisions, then managing those decisions in just a few minutes a day, will empower you to clarify your own priorities and lead to a more successful and fulfilling life. Learn how to control your agenda, stretch your creativity and thinking, manage your money, improve and build relationships, nurture your personal growth, and much more.

Start right now, and guarantee tomorrow's success by making today count.

1 comment:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

John Maxwell is a very inspirational author Jhakie!!
i have read a lot of books from him!!!
PEro ito hindi ko pa nabibili yan!!!
One minute Manager is my favorite amongst any other book he wrote...